ARE YOU DATING AN EUP (EMOTIONALLYUNAVAILABLE PERSON)?
In order to determine whether your partner isemotionally unavailable, first one mustunderstand what an emotionally available inpidual looks like. Usually, he or she is interested in yourfeelings, fears and passions. An available person is open and honest, and isn’t scared ofcommitment. They don’t feel the need to lie or hide.
Your relationship shouldn’t have you walking on eggshells around your partner or tryingdesperately to decode their behavior for a clear message. In a healthy relationship, there are nomixed signals or broken promises. 本文来自非常苹果彩票网
If these previous statements describe your significant other, you might want to put a ring on it rightaway! Otherwise, you might be involved with an EUP. 非常苹果彩票
Many people are attracted to or involved with EUPs and don’t even realize it. Often it occursbecause of strong sexual chemistry or a desire on our part to nurture or feel maternal, thus attractingemotionally needy people. Once involved, we get caught up in the storm of intense ups and down, tolerating behaviors we never would in a friend or family member. However, while temporarilyexciting, a relationship with an EUP is barely tolerable on a long-term basis. www.verywen.com
Take a good, honest look at your partner and his or her behavior. Try and determine whether theyare truly ready or capable of commitment and intimacy. If you live long enough, you’ll realize thatnot everyone you love is a worthy candidate for that love and a good option for a life partner. We allfall for people who are toxic or simply not right for us, as frustrating as that can be.
Here is a list of red flag qualities that can help alert you to your partner’s EUP status:
1. Constant games of tug-of-war, pulling closer and then pushing back in terms of intimacy verywen.com
2. Already married or in a parallel relationship other than yours verywen.com
3. Refusal to commit or severe trauma regarding past commitments verywen.com
4. Frequent broken promises, changed plans and general unreliability
5. General distance, and a lack of intimacy and sharing of personal information and/or feelings
6. Focus on sex rather than interpersonal relationship
7. Intense selfishness or even narcissism, manifested in a lack of interest in your needs and desires
8. A preference for long-distance relationships, virtual communication, or group situations ratherthan face-to-face, intimate contact
9. Sneakiness, with periods of disappearing and subsequent excuses of tiredness or over-working www.verywen.com
10. Alcoholism, drug-use, sex-addiction, or abusive (either physically or emotionally/verbally) 非常苹果彩票
We’ve all watched our friends struggle to hold on to an emotionally unavailable person, havingfallen under their spell. Most of us don’t intentionally enter into this situation, but only realizewe’ve been caught up in a toxic relationship once it’s already too late. Often, we aresubconsciously drawn to people who are “hard to get” or offer a promise of challenge or high-drama. 内容来自非常苹果彩票
Even unavailable people themselves most often do not choose to be so emotionally crippled. Theirstate is usually the unconscious result of a past trauma, leaving them utterly afraid of commitment orvulnerability.
Once we’ve experienced true love, the harsh reality of an EUP becomes clear. Unfortunately, it’smuch easier to see when we have the benefit of hindsight. Try to look objectively at all of yourrelationships, and see whether you can identify any toxic EUP inpiduals around you. Do your best tominimize interaction with these people, so you can prevent uncomfortable situations and avoidrepeating past mistakes. www.verywen.com
上一篇：Choose From A Wide Variety Of Off Road RC Trucks To Play In
下一篇：How to Make Him Value You Sincerely